Hampton Public Library
Jan. 27, 2017 - If you attended high school in Hampton and want to travel down memory lane online, you may be able to revisit your high school days in an online yearbook search. Read on...
Dec. 30, 2016 - We are excited to announce a new yoga program at Willow Oaks Branch. The first Wednesday of the New Year, we will be hosting a beginner introduction class at 6 p.m. in our meeting room. Read on...
- Jul 26
- New books; eBooks; paperbacks; books on individual MP3 players, audiocassettes, or CD's; music CD's; DVDs; large-print books; research material; and programs and activities
- Can't wait for that best-seller? The Rental Collection is funded by theFriends of the Hampton Public Library ($1/week; no holds, no renewals)
- Free public computers (15¢/page to print) & wireless Internet
- Resources for adults, teens and children include programs, book clubs, reading lists and research tools
Use the library from your own home
- CATALOG browsing and reserves
- E-BOOK check out
- ONLINE SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Phone Renewals 757-727-1332 or 757-727-1330
- BOOPSIE - the app does it all from your cell!
Support your library
Be a pal. Join the Friends of the Library!