Hampton Public Library
March 1, 2018 - Friends of the Hampton Public Library will hold their 2018 Spring Used Book Sale on Thursday, March 22 through Monday, March 26 at the Main Library, 4207 Victoria Boulevard. Read on...
Feb. 7, 2018 - The City of Hampton now has four new locations where residents can get help from trained individuals when using a computer, completing job applications, creating resumes or connecting with other employment services online.
The Hampton library now has “I Love Virginia State Parks” backpacks available to borrow. The backpack includes a pass for free parking and admission to all Virginia state parks and contains accessories to explore nature and science. Read on...
- New books; eBooks; paperbacks; books on individual MP3 players, audiocassettes, or CD's; music CD's; DVDs; large-print books; research material; and programs and activities
- Can't wait for that best-seller? The Rental Collection is funded by the Friends of the Hampton Public Library ($1/week; no holds, no renewals)
- Free public computers (15¢/page to print) & wireless internet
- Resources for adults, teens and children include programs, book clubs, reading lists and research tools
Use the library from your own home
- CATALOG browsing and reserves
- E-BOOK check out
- ONLINE SUBSCRIPTIONS
- Phone Renewals 757-727-1332 or 757-727-1330
- BOOPSIE — the app does it all from your cell!
Support your library
Be a pal. Join the Friends of the Library!