Thank you for choosing Hampton Healthy Families. We are here to help you have the best possible birth and new-parent experiences no matter your level of expertise.
Access live programs through our free virtual multi-session or one-day childbirth classes and workshops-Childbirth: Let’s Get Ready. Our well-qualified facilitators will inform your prenatal care and prepare you for labor, delivery and beyond.
- To view the list of topics and pre-register for one of our programs just follow the link or call
- Birth and early childhood programs
- Call (757) 727-1300, Opt. 3, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to preregister.
If a live program doesn’t fit into your schedule or you want a refresher we offer an e-class: ’Understanding Birth’ by InJoy. A self-paced video program divided into 8 chapters featuring activities, illustrations and fun quizzes; taking you from pregnancy through postpartum care.
- Try it out! Take a demo class for Chapter 1: Pregnancy.
- To register: Sign up for online birthing class
- Fee: $25
Additional prenatal and new parent support services
We offer a FREE, in-person, resource visit for families with children from the prenatal stage to 3 years old. This personalized visit will connect your family to supportive community resources and may include home visits with a well-informed and certified parent educator.
- Want to learn more follow the link: One-on-one support visit: information and interest form
- Or call directly: 757-727-2601
Parenting Support and Playgroups
Play and learn as we offer live and free virtual infant massage classes, postpartum, breastfeeding, and the first-year support groups along with in-person playgroups and other parenting resource programs.
Postpartum Support Virginia- Peninsula: https://postpartumva.org/events/peninsula-coalition/
To register for one of our programs just follow the link or call
- Birth and early childhood programs.
- (757) 727-1300, Opt. 3
For more information contact Healthy Families call (757) 727-1300 or email email@example.com
Note: Call your healthcare provider if you think you are in labor or if you are having pain, bleeding, or other health concerns. Please preregister with your delivering hospital before your eighth month.