Aug. 24, 2021 — Hampton Clean City Commission is accepting nominations for the HCCC Volunteer Recognition Event & Clean City Awards. Submit nominations online. The deadline to submit a nomination is Sept. 18.
The following awards will be presented from the categories listed on the nomination form:
- Innovative Educator Awards
- Innovative School Awards
- Rolland Schattschneider Cigarette Litter Abatement Award
- Mary Jo Hogg Environmental Excellence Award (Environmental)
- Bert Carr Litter and Recycling Award
- Harriet N. Storm Environmental Excellence Award (Waterways)
The awards ceremony will be held on Oct. 28 from 5-9 p.m. To request more information on nominations or the event, contact the Hampton Clean City Commission office at email@example.com or 757-727-1130.