How can I reach your 3-1-1 Customer Call Center?
If you are calling from the City of Hampton, simply dial 3-1-1 on your touch tone or rotary dial phone. From outside the city of Hampton, please dial (757) 727-8311. The call center is available from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week.

Show All Answers

1. How can I reach your 3-1-1 Customer Call Center?
2. How does the city prioritize their response to a flooding or stoppage call?
3. If my neighborhood floods can I assume it is from a blockage in the drainage system?
4. If our drainage system is maintained and in good working condition, why does it flood in Hampton?
5. Is there anything that can be done to stop flooding and stoppages in the drainage system?
6. What do drainage crews do to prepare for heavy rains if they are forecast?
7. What if the yard drain is in my backyard or an area that has been fenced off in the easement?
8. Who handles flooding and stoppages on private property and shopping centers?
9. Whom should I call to report flooding and drainage system stoppages?
10. Why is my street flooding?